Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Abby the Tabby


So I never thought I could be so happy to come home and have a cute little face running toward me in greeting. It has been a complete addition of joy and wonder into our home. After almost a week of not knowing what his/her gender is, and not having a name... "Kitty" has been declared a girl, become neutral, and gotten a name all in them same day! Whew!!

It was so traumatizing having her come home from the vet and stumbling and falling all over the place. She is finally getting back to normal and that is good. I don't think my poor heart could have taken her looking so drugged any longer.

Needless to say, its been a fun excersize in watching Jim interact with a kitten and get a glimpse of what he's going to be like as a father. And if Abby is any indicator, he's going to be a GREAT dad. :)

No comments: