I ran again for the first time in over a month last night. It felt good. The last rep of 90 seconds of jogging, I ended up at a hard run just to push myself. I wasn't worn out and felt like I could push myself a little more. I took off running. I think I took Jim a little by surprise when all of a sudden I was several paces ahead. But he quickly caught up to me. After the rep was over he just gave me a high five and a big smile.
More than just physically - I've been running a race lately.
I will run the race set before me
I will seek your face as the prize of my life
I will run, I will run, I will run...
All I want is You
All I crave is You...
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perserverance the race marked out for us." -Hebrews12:1
1 comment:
I love that song. That's exactly the song that popped into my head when I read your blog title too :)
Post a Comment