Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Tribute to the 'Bees



Well I did it.

I made the transition back to Applebee's. It was something that I was a little iffy about. But now that I'm making it, it seems like it's right. Though I have no idea how the scheduling will work out.

It was like riding a bike and I got on rather quickly. After just a couple hours following people around, I was put on the floor as a server. My first tip was a whopping $10 and I was pretty excited about that. Basically I made over $30 in tips last night for working... an hour and a half/two hours? Not bad, not bad.... Plus my minimum wage of $2.35. Oh the joy of being a server.

I go back tonight to do it again, but this time I'll start out with a section. I'm kind of excited about it. I hope to make some good money, thought it's a Sunday so it will be slow and the people will be stingy.

But basically I'm kind of excited about it. It feels natural. Though I can't explain it, there's just a sense of peace about it.

Oh and I get to do this quite frequently...

1 comment:

Kindall said...

Do you think Applebees would let me hang out just for the birthday singing? I don't want to be paid or anything, I just want to participate in that awesomeness.