Friday, October 24, 2008

my car smells like french fries

I'm tired of my car smelling like french fries.

In some ways, I'm completely terrified this sedentary lifestyle and spending more time in the car than I do waking hours at home is going to drive me to unhealthy ruin and obesity.

I haven't gained much weight since I've lived in Nashvegas or anything. But the constant smell of french fries is enough to make me go crazy. I don't even LIKE french fries that much. They are really a "take 'em or leave 'em" food for me. But you can eat them on the go!

It's like America's miracle food - perfectly designed for the drive.

I'm craving a slab of meat that hasn't been processed, yet grilled to perfection, lightly steamed veggies, homemade rolls, and salad... Oh how I want a salad...


1 comment:

Kindall said...

We need some time soon for both of us to have a real meal. We should plan another dinner night before you leave me. You made sure I was eating this summer, so I'll be returning the favor--except we'll have to use your kitchen, because mine is gone. :)