Between now and the wedding will be like Noah and the ark. :-) Maybe I'll get my olive branch on April 25th. OOORRRR not. I only work for a comedian. I don't claim to be funny. (ok, so sometimes I do!)

The latest in the packing extravaganza has been coffee mugs and glasses. They have been wrapped in towels and put into the cooler. I've decided to use what I have to pack with until I start swiping boxes from grocery stores or the office.
Also in other wedding-ish news, WE GOT OUR RINGS! :-) These are terrible pictures, but you can get an idea. They are both white gold, even though the coloring is off in the pictures.


I've decided I don't want to pack anymore. It's too much work. Maybe if I close my eyes and wish really hard, it will all appear in Lexington in our new home. No? Sad day...
No comments:
Post a Comment