Friday, April 24, 2009

Wedding Countdown - 1 day!

So it's a rare thing to find a bit of solace in the day of a rehearsal dinner - let alone your own! I'm sitting in the soundbooth at church listening to the hushed sounds of the daycare kids playing in the rooms behind me, the musicians talking back and forth, and the calm music of a piano and violin fading in and out in the background...

It's a beautiful moment.

I'm so calm and so at peace and so overwhelmed with my Savior. He has loved me so diligently and brought me here so fully. I'm so in awe at everything around me. I'm so blessed. I never thought I'd get teary eyed or overwhelmed with emotion at my wedding. I'm really afraid I might...

Jim is.. absolutely the compliment that I need. He keeps me sane, he makes me laugh, we work well together, and we love together. Truly it overwhelms me.

Now I must go get showered and changed and all that jazz for the rehearsal tonight. :) It's so CLOSE. I'm so EXCITED. I'm about to be a WIFE.

1 comment:

hlpie said...

what a post! so joyful!

congratulations, MRS. Nally :)